Wednesday, August 10, 2011

...where to begin?

So much has been going on lately, and I'm way behind in sharing. I guess I'll transport back in time a few weeks and share some personal news-I'm engaged! The love of my life (past 8 years officially, but back to middle school in my dreams) asked me to be his lady for life and I couldn't be happier. We were camping at the Russian River in Northern Cali and post swim he proposed. It was weird, like it wasn't really happening, and then it was over and we were back to our content little life.

To say that we're a non traditional couple is a bit of an understatement. My engagement ring (this pretty little St Kilda number) will become my wedding band once I get around to making my engagement ring. We like to do things backwards, as in live together for 8 years, buy a house, get married at some point. And kids? I have 2 already and am hoping for a third. They're cute, furry and require my attention only on occasion. Our wedding plan so far includes a motorcycle club, food truck, cupcakes and a city park.

Thanks for listening blogosphere! Next I'll get back to jewelry, I swear!

Some photos of our river trip....




4 comments:

oxinsocks said...

Congratulations! And many more happy years!

VALERIE WANG said...

geez!you are so amazing!you are a jewelry designer and you have great pics on your blog!it's full of inspirations here!can't wait to see more!xxxxx

Sarah @ Designs Good said...

congratulations--that's so exciting!

Jessica said...

Squeeeee! This is what I get for being absent from the blog world for a little bit: delayed news! I'm so happy for you!

Sarah Swell All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger