Wednesday, April 20, 2011

web love wednesday...

I love Ana Montiels's blog. She does what I'm always trying to do. That thing is post current artwork on a regular basis, mixed in seamlessly with other work she admires and personal inspiration. I try to post about the actual jewelry I'm working on in real time, but things often get crazy and I rush to ship something without photographing it.

This is a link to Ana's blog, but check out her website as well. Her logo actually played muse to my new logo, which is being perfected as we speak.

Some of my favorites by the London-based, Spanish visual artist and designer


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, incredibly beautiful!
xxxx

danielle said...

these prints are dreamy :)
per your comment- i might have to say feathers are better than gold ;)

verotronik said...

sooo nice!~!!! great blog! u have a new follower!!!


Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com

Sarah Swell All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger