Monday, July 25, 2011

well, hi there....

I'm always busy, but usually I can squeeze in half an hour to write a blog post a couple times a week. As of late, this has not been so. I've been welcoming 12 hour studio days with sort-of open arms. My view for the past solid 2-3 weeks has been bench, tools, jewelry and furiously working hands. I've been working on wedding projects, prepping for meetings in NYC and for a trunk show on gorgeous Cape Cod. Red-eye tonight to the East Coast. Much more to share soon, promise. xo


Happen to be sunning yourself on Cape Cod this week? Come visit me at my trunk show!

3 comments:

Love Joice said...

Thank you for the follow, I followed you back! you have a lovely blog, love the necklace! xx Joice

Anonymous said...

Nice necklaces!
And oh noooo. If the booties made size 6,5 feet look big, I am afraid of what they will do to mine...Size 7,5. Was it really bad?

Wild Things Grow Here said...

Cute necklaces!

http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

Sarah Swell All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger