Thursday, March 13, 2014

new home for SSJ

There have been countless life changes occurring lately in my world.  The one I'm most excited to share involves a personal & professional change of location.   I found myself longing to connect with nature again -- the very thing that inspires my work.   While I love Oakland from the bottom of my heart, I've learned that I truly am a wanderer and I thrive on change.  So here we are, after much radio silence, announcing that Sarah Swell jewelry will be opening a studio/showroom in Sausalito, CA!

I won't be announcing our opening day just yet as we furiously work to not only fill all of our jewelry orders, but also create a new space that you'll want to visit and never want to leave.

I have some images of our progress to share & cannot wait to share more!







3 comments:

earth x heart said...

Feel like I've seen Scott help paint a floor before....

congrats on the new space, it's going to be magical!

MCPOCGRF said...

Nice digs...nicer socks...

MCPOCGRF said...

Nice digs...nicer socks...can't wait to see final product.

Jeff

Sarah Swell All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger