Friday, November 25, 2011

11/11/11

The amazing couple for whom I made these wedding bands got married on 11/11/11. Best wedding day ever, I'm a tad jealous.

Hers is a simple yellow gold band with diamonds that descend and radiate out from the center stone on her engagement ring when placed on top.

His is my shipwreck wood texture band in a masculine weight with a slight wave.

I love how they weren't concerned about matching, but rather getting a ring that fit their individual personality.

I'm a big believer in choosing a ring that YOU love. After all, you're the one that is going to wear it always and forever.

3 comments:

The Mad Twins said...

wow, those rings are so pretty! Ö

CINDY NGO said...

these rings are SO gorgeous, sarah! i've never seen anything like it ... i wish i knew about you 4 years ago! i would've loved to have you design our rings for us. :)

just wanted to let you now that this whole month, i'm hosting a giveaway every week! currently, there's a stunning bodycon dress up for grabs! (the retail price is $230!) i hope you'll stop by soon & join! :)

xx,
cindy - design3rd

kp said...

Amazing rings! Wish I would have known about you when I got married!

Sarah Swell All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger