Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sparklers

I have a confession. I don't wear jewelry everyday. Most days I'm dirty and covered in metal dust or polishing compound and wearing jewelry just doesn't make sense. There have been countless times when, running frantically from the studio to complete an errand in record time, I have been caught. A jewelry designer not wearing jewelry. Busted.

But these? I would wear these daily, or more like never part from them.

That was the general idea behind this recent custom project. A pair so lovely and sparkly that you can't help but want them on your ears at all times. Also, a pair so petite and lightweight that they will be enjoyed instead of nestled snugly in a jewelry box.

These scattered diamond hoops turned out just as I had hoped and may even make an appearance in my permanent collection.

4 comments:

sbrar said...

Gorgeous. The perfect pair of go-to earrings. I am simply smitten with your design sense and flawless metal work. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Monica Kosasih said...

wowww your earrings is so adorable :D
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

I would sleep in those puppies.

gems.

xx-

www.samplesize16.com

Jessica said...

I'm finally getting caught up on blog reading and am happy I didn't miss this post. These are the perfect wear-with-everything earrings.

Sarah Swell All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger