Thursday, January 19, 2012

Secret Shop

I love me some vintage goodies, but don't often have time to do serious thrifting. I often find myself scouring ebay and etsy for cool duds. It's much easier for me to determine the wearability of a vintage piece if I can see it on a person v.s. a ramshackle rack or bin to be sifted through. Taking it one step further is the lookbook. Granted you can't really shop from a vintage lookbook as the pieces are one of a kind, but it does whisk me away to a happy place and give me inspiration for shopping the other items available and styling them in my own way. Love these images from Secret Shop's lookbook. Bonus points: the newest features Frankie Raydar.

1 comment:

Jazz said...

That lookbook is awesome and very inspiring..

Sarah Swell All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger